Author Topic: Trinity Pines: USFS playing the roll of CHP  (Read 659 times)

Description:

Postmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Trinity Pines: USFS playing the roll of CHP
« on: January 30, 2015, 08:09:25 AM »
Rant!!! I live in trinity pines and everyone knows what goes on up here... but there are a few of us that dont grow or any of that non sense... i was pulling into post mountain today and was pulled over by usfs law enforcement... he came to my window and asked where the marijuana was... and wanted to know if i was carrying large sums of money... mind you... i had my 22 month old son with me... they asked to search my vehicle and i complied... they asked for all of my info as well... i handed all of it to them... they searched my truck and handed me my registration back without even running me... and yesterday i was sitting at the bus stop when another usfs law enforcement pulled up behind me... he got out and turned his flashlight on... 3pm in the afternoon... he asked what i was doing and i told him i was waiting for the bus... he argued with me and told me the bus doesnt come to that location... another gentleman pulled up behind me and he walked back to that truck and asked the same question... he got the same answer... we were waiting for our children... who should i contact about the constant harrassment... im a local and everyone knows me... it was very un professional to ask to search my vehicle when i had a 22month old with me... and to come straight out and ask where the marijuana is... cmon... not everyone up here is that way!!!!