Author Topic: Trinity Gazette  (Read 2635 times)

Description:

Crimpson

• Administrator
  • Stupendous!
    • View Profile
Trinity Gazette
« on: January 09, 2014, 04:40:34 PM »
New Free County Newspaper! What a great little paper too! PDF version available on their website trinitygazette.net. Grab the First Edition released 12-16-13

Recall Filed on 5 Supervisors
More than 20 people in each district have filed to initiate a recall on each of the sitting county supervisors for recall. The Intent to Recall Notices were served on all Supervisors citing fiduciary abandonment of duties with the nearly 20% increase in salaries for department heads while lowering county employee pay, continuing with the boondoogle Eastside Connector Road project without a vote of the people that has gone from $4.5 million to the current cost estimate of $14 million, now known as Lance Gulch Road, and more than doubling the fees paid to the county counsel law firm from Sacramento ?Cota & Cole? for legal advice that results in lawsuits costing taxpayers.... Read More

Near record attendance at Supervisors Board Meeting on Code Enforcement Tempers flare as public speaker removed by armed officer.
At the Board of Supervisors meeting on October 22, over 50 people squeezed into the room to weigh in on the plans to expand code enforcment on private property as well as other issues... Read More

« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 05:15:50 AM by Crimpson »
signature: You're a ghost riding a meat-covered skeleton made of stardust. What are you afraid of?
In Google We Trust

Robert Van Fleet

Re: Trinity Gazette
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 05:25:03 AM »
Incessant sovereign wannabe pseudo-legal gibberish is one thing, but the last two issues pf the Gazette have included a column "Pink Swastika" which simply promotes hate and homophobia. One of its authors, Scott Lively, is a fundamentalist christian from the U.S. who has been active in Uganda trying to establish capital punishment for people who have committed no crimes but are simply homosexual. The Southern Poverty Law Center tracks the activity of Lively and others whose hate groups foment violence against people who are LGBT.
The column claims that homosexuals were responsible for the Nazi holocaust and Hitler's crimes against humanity. I think the lunacy of this speaks for itself. Recent letters in the Trinity Journal have recommended that people who are not haters should boycott businesses that advertise in the Gazette - a good idea I think. 

Crimpson

• Administrator
  • Stupendous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 05:14:20 AM »
Well no argument there Robert! Honestly I've only read the first issue that came out which I thought was really good, but apparently their true colors have shown. Regardless, It's a good discussion topic so I'll leave it up, but I'm certainly not promoting it as I had originally intended to.
Ignorant hate-writers will not be welcomed here. The karma system has been implemented for this very reason (negative/positive user ratings).
Thank you for your insight Robert!
signature: You're a ghost riding a meat-covered skeleton made of stardust. What are you afraid of?
In Google We Trust

Postmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 05:50:45 PM »
(anonymous) The Trinity Gazette (Gutterette), a monthly political flyer from Hayfork and it's lead reporter Steve Lindsey has been consistently printing lies concerning the Lewiston Park Mutual Water Company. The good people of Lewiston have rejected this type of dirt and voted (111 yes to 4 no) to support the Board of Directors in modernizing our Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation. Now we can move ahead in seeking grants and funding to rebuild our company. I'm proud of our neighboors and friends and ashamed of the Gutterette.

Postmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 05:53:17 PM »
(anonymous) Just to be clear, although the Gazette is written by an insane group of people from Hayfork, it is NOT supported by the Hayfork community. We are firm believers that the Gazette is best used as fire starter!!

(anonymous) don't worry your pretty little head about the lies in the Trinity Gazette. Nobody except the author/publisher believes those lies. BTW, lead reporter is the publisher, Diane Richards. She's a lone voice and legend in her own mind, nobody else's.